The Most Fun Boys Can Have with a Romance Novel


Today my boys have transformed a discarded PDF of my novel into knight helmets
and pterodactyls. It kept them quiet today while we were watching our church conference on TV. It's also saved me the trouble of having to create a Halloween costume for my seven-year-old, who wants to be a Knight for Halloween.

This one looks like a ninja helmet to me, but the boys say it's a sallet helmet.

I couldn't figure out how to take this picture without my feet getting into it.

My son says the grocery bag makes him look like a Lego Knight.


Comments

  1. Huge smile on my face right now! I love boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information, maybe I'll go back again to your website to read the latest news other, because the news contained in this website is very informative once
    Obat Kusta Obat Batuk Rejan Obat Jantung Iskemik Penyebab Naiknya Asam Lambung Gejala Awal Penyakit Stroke

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment