|This is my husband and me on our wedding day. |
How do you like my veil?
After a couple is married, the woman prefers her husband to use a whole new type of romantic language. Here are some of my favorite things for my husband to say:
1. Why do those celebrities in the tabloids have so much cellulite? You don't have any.
2. I feel like making dinner . . . and cleaning up afterward.
3. It's not PMS, honey. It's me.
4. If I had it to do over again, I'd still marry you, only I'd save up for a bigger ring.
5. You should be on one of those workout dvds.
6. I wish my mom would learn to cook like you.
Okay, so my husband has only said some of these things. Can you guess which ones he's actually said?