The Husband Project
Father's Day is coming up, and I've been thinking of some nice things I can do for the men in my life, my husband and my father.
Last year, after completing the library summer reading program, I picked up a free book called The
Here we go, 21 simple ways to show your husband you care:
- Let him have his free time when he gets home
- Do something he enjoyed before you got married.
- Brag about him on social media.
- Make him a treat he loves.
- E-mail sweet nothings to him.
- Back rub.
- Do something to look nice for him. (I might take a shower today after all. Lol.)
- Have a special treat together in a special place.
- Help him with one of his projects.
- Wear something just for him.
- Eliminate something that makes him crazy.
- Tell him something he does that you think is great.
- Set up reminders to think and pray about him.
- Cook something special for him.
- Get rid of one piece of clothing he doesn't like and replace it with something he will. (My husband likes everything, so I get to get rid of something I don't like I guess.)
- Let your husband know that you find him attractive.
- Give him the night or morning off.
- Take him out for his favorite meal.
- Give your bedroom the bed and breakfast touch. (This one sounds hard to me, but I think it just means to buy some lotion and special food.)
- Leave a special note for your husband to find.
- Watch a guy movie together.
Oh, and by the way, paperback copies of Chemistry Lessons are now available. The kindle edition comes out on June 21!