Meet me in Bountiful


I'm so excited about this Saturday night. I'll be signing books with Jennifer Moore, who wrote Becoming Lady Lockwood. We'll be at the Deseret Book in Bountiful, Utah from 6:00-8:00 p.m. I'll also have chocolate and free bookplates.

It's been a fun week to be an author. My schedule has finally calmed down enough for me to get some writing done. I also got a great review for Sense and Sensibility: A Latter-day Tale in the Deseret News. (Click here to read the review.) 

Among other things, the reviewer wrote: Sense and Sensibility: A Latter-day Tale is more than a regurgitation of Austen’s classic. It’s almost a supplement meant to enrich an already wholesome, moving story about the strength of sisterhood and family.
Jamison, a Brigham Young University alum, has written a few other Mormon-targeted Austen adaptations, and her storytelling only gets better with each novel."
I hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. Awesome review! It was my favorite of all your books (and my father-in-laws favorite too). Wish you were closer tomorrow so I could stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment