The Husband Project


Father's Day is coming up, and I've been thinking of some nice things I can do for the men in my life, my husband and my father.

Last year, after completing the library summer reading program, I picked up a free book called The
Husband Project: 21 Days of Loving Your Man--On Purpose and with a Plan. The book gives 24 easy ways to show your husband that you care. I did my first husband project last fall, but I'm planning to do it again this month, and I wanted to share my list with you.

Here we go, 21 simple ways to show your husband you care:


  1. Let him have his free time when he gets home
  2. Do something he enjoyed before you got married.
  3. Brag about him on social media.
  4. Make him a treat he loves.
  5. E-mail sweet nothings to him.
  6. Back rub.
  7. Do something to look nice for him. (I might take a shower today after all. Lol.)
  8. Have a special treat together in a special place.
  9. Help him with one of his projects.
  10. Wear something just for him.
  11. Eliminate something that makes him crazy.
  12. Tell him something he does that you think is great.
  13. Set up reminders to think and pray about him.
  14. Cook something special for him.
  15. Get rid of one piece of clothing he doesn't like and replace it with something he will. (My husband likes everything, so I get to get rid of something I don't like I guess.)
  16. Let your husband know that you find him attractive.
  17. Give him the night or morning off.
  18. Take him out for his favorite meal.
  19. Give your bedroom the bed and breakfast touch. (This one sounds hard to me, but I think it just means to buy some lotion and special food.)
  20. Leave a special note for your husband to find.
  21. Watch a guy movie together.

Oh, and by the way, paperback copies of Chemistry Lessons are now available. The kindle edition comes out on June 21!

Comments